Aviation B2B Marketplaces
Business to Business (B2B) Sites
- The Advanced Procurement and Logistics System The APLS is an inventory listing service and parts reference information provider to the aerospace and defense industry world wide.
- AEROChain Serving the spare parts and maintenance service needs of customers and suppliers to Embraer and ATR.
- aeromanager.com The Rolls-Royce plc e-business portal providing a range of aftermarket services featuring interactive technical manuals and other publications, engine health monitoring, engine leasing, on-line parts ordering, as well as information on repair and overhaul slots enabling airlines to go on-line to check their engines' progress through the workshop.
- Aerospace Hardware Exchange AHX is an online global marketplace dedicated to aerospace hardware.
- Aeroxchange A b2b e-marketplace dedicated to the aviation industry with 4 core product suites: strategic sourcing, inventory management, maintenance management, and rotable reliability. Formed by a consortium including Air Canada, Lufthansa, NorthWest Airlines, America West Airlines, Scandinavian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Cathay Pacific, Federal Express, Varig, Icelandair, and Thai Airways.
- AirportXchange An e-business site for the airport community (operators, suppliers, service providers, retailers, and travellers).
- AirSphere Corporation A Vertical Service Provider (VSP) delivering a collaborative B2B Web-based solution to vertical niches of the aviation industry.
- AskInFlight A global web-directory where member airlines can search for sources of supplies throughout the world while suppliers and caterers can promote their products and services to airline decision makers.
- Aviation Businesses For Sale An industry-specific business brokerage firm catering to the General Aviation community.
- Aviation Middle East An online aviation database and B2B portal for aviation, airlines, aerospace, airports and related companies. Find company profiles, Tel, Fax, E-mail, Website, senior busness contacts, fleet, and aviation jobs in 20 Middle East countries. Supported by Aviation Middle East Link Weekly E-newsletter.
- AvMarkets, Inc. An aviation marketplace, focused around selling inventory, MRO bidding of heavy maintenance and components, parts listing and search, LEAN Six Sigma virtual coaching, and more.
- AvQuotes A site where aircraft operators can request quotes for maintenance and refurbishments. Service providers can purchase leads and respond directly to the requesting operator with a quote.
- b2b-aero.com Established to connect airlines, OEMs, and aviation repair facilities to streamline the overhaul and repair business using the Internet. MRO-Tracker optimizes the information flow on subcontracted parts and the scheduling of overhaul events.
- e-gatematrix Provider of eMarketplace, which allows the supply chain to coordinate and optimize the procurement and distribution of all products used in delivering inflight services.
- Exostar An independent global trading exchange for major aerospace companies.
- fltdata - the aviation site A free open business directory and community for professionals in the aviation industry. Aviation professionals may sign and build a professional and company profile, as well as post classifieds, events, blogs, connect to other professionals in the aviation industry and much more.
- GEM Aviation Their suite of services features the Trading Post that connects buyers and sellers of aviation parts and equipment in real time. Send and receive RFQs and Purchase Offers, track quotes and requirements and negotiate online - all in a secure, well-organized environment.
- GF-X Global Freight Exchange (GF-X) is a neutral on-line wholesale market for freight capacity.
- ILSmart.com A community with thousands of aviation and marine buyers and sellers. (The Inventory Locator Service electronic marketplace.)
- My Boeing Fleet Secure, password protected site for online maintenance, engineering, and flight operations data for airline customers. Also, list of service centers, spare parts search, and tracking of Website metrics. Access limited to airplane owners or operators, regulatory agencies, and some third parties such as engine manufacturers.
- onePO A neutral, membership-only, airline-to-airline global parts exchange.
- RFQnow An on-line aerospace parts source offering free search for aerospace parts and repair capabilities. Members pay a monthly fee to list their inventory and repair capabilities.
- RHOBI A portal site that allows two way communication between OEM's, end users, MRO's and the supply chain. It's a 100% Web Based Operating Solution (WeBOS) designed to benefit virtually any company which markets and sells their inventory out on the open market. From tracking customer orders, managing vendors and quotes, to invoicing, through this portal your customers and vendors, can review their own orders, quotes, invoices, etc, and place new orders with your company.
- TradeAir Allows aviation professionals to initiate, conduct, and conclude deals in a secure online Internet marketplace.
e-Commerce Solution Providers
- ESIS Inc. Specializes in rapid implementation of Internet based solutions for E-Commerce.