Aviation Events: Airshows & Fly-ins, Conferences & Exhibitions
The 2017 Sun n Fun Seabird Splash-In Tavares Seaplane Base will host the 2017 Splash-In. Tavares is a great location for Seabirds on their way to SUN n FUN April 4-9, 2017. Tavares, known as Americas First Seaplane City has all the facilities for seaplane activities, as well as walk-to hotels and restaurants. Tavares is experienced in conducting seaplane splash-in events and is excited to host the participation of SUN n FUN Seabirds. Tavares Seaplane Base Tavaresm, FL
, April 1
- 22, 2014
- Aerial FX Skydiving & Aerial Promotions An African aerial entertainment and skydiving display company.
- Aerobatic Display Teams Web Site A site by and for fans of aerobatic teams with links to team websites, aerobatic team news, videos of performances, books, a forum, and links.
- The AeroShell Aerobatic Team Four pilots flying formation aerobatics in the World War II North American Advanced Trainer
- Air Combat Command Aerial Events information concerning the Six Air Combat Command Single-Ship Demonstration Teams, the B-2, and the F-117.
- Blue Angels The official web site of the United States Navy Blue Angels.
- Bulldog Airshows Homepage of airshow performer Jim LeRoy with schedule, testimonials, avi videos, gallery.
- The Canadian Forces Snowbirds Comprised of Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) members and National Defence Public Service employees.
- Cartouche Doré The Web site of the aerobatic patrol "Cartouche Doré" (French air force basic pilot training school of Cognac). Le site officiel de la patrouille Cartouche Doré de l'Ecole de pilotage de l'armée de l'air - Base aérienne de Cognac - France.
- Debby Rihn-Harvey Airshows U.S. National Aerobatic Champion, top-ranked U.S. Women's Aerobatics competitor, and Texas Aviation Hall of Fame Inductee.
- Ed Hamill The home of Aerosports Marketing Group, Inc., a full service marketing company specializing in aerial entertainment, providing local and regional non-traditional advertising.
- Fanclub Patrouille Suisse The homepage of the Patrouille Suisse fanclub.
- Grayout Aerosports A one stop shop for everything aerobatic in the U.S. Midwest: upset and emergency maneuver training, proficiency for that next aerobatic competition, airshow performances, and exhilarating airplane rides. Based at Hendrick's County Airport, just west of Indianapolis, Indiana. If you let them know what airport is closest, they'll come to you.
- Historic Aircraft Collection Formed to restore and operate a collection of piston-engined military aircraft. HAC currently operate Spitfire Mk. Vb (G-MKVB), Hawker Hurricane XIIa (G-HURI), Hawker Nimrod II (G-BURZ), Fieseler Storch (G-BPHZ), and Chipmunk (G-BWUT).
- Hoppers This group of private individuals donate their time and money to exhibit jet wabirds. They aim to educate the general public and inspire youngsters.
- Justyn Gorman Aerobatics Home to UK Formation and Aerobatic Display Pilot Justyn Gorman. There is information and photographs of the pilot and machines, as well as detailed previews and reviews of events for the season.
- Lima Lima flight team The world's only civilian six man aerobatic formation team. One of the oldest civilian teams in existence.
- Michael Goulian Airshows Thrilling airshow fans with high performance power aerobatics.
- Patrouille Suisse One of the four display teams of the Swiss Air Force.
- Patty Wagstaff Airshows, Inc. Aerobatic competitor's schedule, biography, forums, photos, plane specs, information and order forms for her autobiography "Fire and Air." Her blog, PattyWagstaff, contains images from the life of an airshow pilot. There is only one Patty!
- RAF Red Arrows The Royal Air Force aerobatic team.
- The Red Devils Free-Fall Team This unofficial website provides the history of The Parachute Regiment Free-Fall Team - The Red Devils. The parachute team of the British Army was formed in 1964 and trained by The Golden Knights Parachute Team.
- The Russian Knights aerobatic team
- Tora Tora Tora A re-creation of the December 7th, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor accomplished through hundreds of volunteers, most belonging to the Commemorative Air Force (CAF) working as ground crew, maintenance, pilots and pyrotechnic experts. Their purpose is to display World War II history, and entertain.
- Red Bull Air Race Competition where talented pilots are up against each other in a race based on speed, precision, and skill. The objective is to navigate a challenging race course in the sky, in the fastest possible time. Pilots fly individually against the clock and have to execute tight turns through a slalom course consisting of specially designed pylons, known as "Air Gates." After knockout rounds the two fastest pilots go head-to-head in the final. The flying is low-level and the spectators are close to the action.
- Reno Air Racing Association Official web site of the National Championship Air Races and Air Show.
Event Lists and Schedules
Organizers & Services
- AirSupport, LLC A full-service airshow planning and production company, offering services ranging from preliminary consultation to complete implementation, including site survey and assessment, air and ground operations, logistics planning, crowd and traffic management, safety coordination, volunteer management and budget analysis.
- Aviation Media An independent, business-to-business communications company specialising in the production of global aviation magazines, special publications, conferences, exhibitions and events, websites for the global aviation industry.
- David Schultz Airshows Airshow and aircraft coordination for military and civilian installations worldwide.
- European Airshow Council Providing a forum for key players to formulate ideas, define good practice, and discuss all matters relating to the airshow entertainment business within Europe and confining regions.
- Everest Events Specialises in organising and managing events, including conferences and exhibitions. They have particular expertise in organising aviation industry events, training schools, and conferences.
- International Council of Air Shows An association of air show producers, performers and support service providers, ICAS was created in 1968 to safeguard and promote the interests of air shows and air show professionals.
- Royal Aeronautical Society Conferences, lectures, and events.
- slipstreamevents.net These air display and hot air balloon event consultants provide temporary air traffic control systems, aviation event production, commentators, and high quality sound systems for aviation events. They specialise in major special events, creative production, technical support, and management for any type of aviation, marine, or major special event, in the UK or internationally.