Memorabilia and Collectibles
- Aerospace Jewelry A secure online store offering over 400 authentic aircraft (commercial, military, private, and experimental) and spacecraft designs as pins/tie tacks, tie clasps, and cufflinks.
- Airline memorabilia A blog about airline memorabilia, mostly airline timetables but also magazines, adverts, brochures, safety cards Written in English and Spanish.
- The Airline Pilot's Historical Society A non-profit charitable foundation specializing in aviation memorabilia with the purpose of educating through the preservation of aircraft parts and components. Control wheels, instrument panels, cockpit collectibles and artifacts from the DC-3 through 747, home-sim parts, and other memorabilia. Components from dismantled aircraft are used to provide "Hands On" experience to school children in order to stimulate interest in aviation. They also provide financial assistance to children's hospitals and organizations that specialize in the needs of children.
- Airline Timetable Images Cover images of airline timetables, both old and new.
- Airplanes and more Military and aviation memorabilia from World War II including posters, prints, aircraft and other related items.
- AirTimes A virtual museum of the airline industry with a focus on the route, schedule, and marketing development of scheduled air transport. Most of the site is devoted to The Collector's Guide to Airline Timetables, a reference index to timetable publication dates from over 1100 airlines worldwide dating from the 1920s until the present.
- Alex Panchenko Collectibles Badges, books, clothing, pennants, models, posters, stamps, wings, fine art, patches, and pins from the glory days of Russian aerospace.
- APT Collectibles Specializes in collectible memorabilia associated with the transportation industry: historic aircraft from the Golden Age of Flight, World War 2 and modern civilian and military aviation.
- Australian Airlines Uniforms and Collectibles A collection of some of Australia's airline uniforms and memorabilia.
- AvCollect An aviation collectables and photography Website by a British aviation photographer that flies with the RAF and writes for the popular aviation magazines. Limited edition art from top artists, air to air and low level photography, aviation multimedia CD's, first flight flown covers from various RAF aircraft.
- Aviation Collectables Aviation commemorative covers (signed and unsigned), aviation signed books and prints, and genuine signed photos from Battle of Britain Aircrew, and Luftwaffe pilots.
- Aviaznak.ru-World of the collector An Internet shop with medals, signs, badges, counters, autographs, photos, and books. Aircraft and space themes are especially widely presented.
- The C.A.L./N-X-211 Collectors Society The Society serves as a forum for all persons wishing to learn more about Charles A. Lindbergh and his aircraft, licensed as N-X-211. Anyone wishing to learn more about the memorabilia associated with the flight from New York to Paris is invited to contact the Society.
- Chris Balm - Vintage Aviation & Motoring Items Established in 1991, based in the South-east of England, and specialising in vintage aviation and motoring items as well as antique and vintage timepieces. They also deal in other interesting antique and collector’s items including: military, nautical, railway, cycling, commemorative and sporting items.
- Cliff Muskiet's Stewardess/Flight Attendant Uniform Collection This KLM purser collects uniforms as he travels the world. Currently, 1275 different uniforms from 475 airlines!
- Concord Photos.com Concorde photos and memorabilia, including a unique collection of qality prints for sale online by world-renowned photographer Adrian Meredith. See also the eBay Store.
- Daniel's WWII Aviation Collection A personal website centered around a private WWII aviation collection. Many pages with photos, facts, and information related to WWII aviation and aviation collectibles. The site also includes a "wanted items" page and a "for sale/trade" page.
- FIS Aviation Support A supplier of military leather nametags. Also, a full range of Air Force, Marine Corps, Navy, and other military related patches, caps, t-shirts, flags, and badges - from World War II to the present.
- Garcia Aviation Co. Online Aviation and Military Catalogs where you'll find hundreds of military and aviation items offered for sale. The military product line offers items like antique military insignia, World War One and World War Two items, vintage field gear, military 8 day clocks, and more. The aviation product line includes reproduction items such as insignia, flight jackets, headgear, and other items you're not likely to fine elsewhere, along with hundreds of vintage aviation memorabilia. An Aviation Model Catalog is available with over 250 aircraft models of wood, resin, and plastic.
- The Historic Flying Clothing Company Sells vintage flight clothing and equipment. The company supplies a wide range of flight clothing and equipment from WW1 to the present day. While they specialise in WW2 R.A.F. and U.S.A.A.F. gear, you will also find items from the Royal Flying Corps, Luftwaffe and other nationalities.
- L'afficheur.com Offering vintage posters for sale, including some aviation-related posters.
- memAERObilia Extensive collection of musuem-grade aviation original art, instruments, parts, signed photos and documents, and other aviation memorabilia. Many items for sale. This 40 year collection has been supplying collectors and museums world-wide with rare aviation artifacts, art and vintage parts, and archival documents.
- Mike Charlton's Aviation Postcard Site Postcards of airports and airlines around the the world, updated monthly and operated since 2001 by an Air Traffic Controller based at Newcastle International Airport in the North East of England. Postcard auction, exchange, and links.
- National Museum of Commercial Aviation This airline industry museum being built by Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Airport has an online gift shop with hundreds of vintage aviation memorabilia items for sale.
- New Zealand Postal History - Flight Special flight covers flown in New Zealand and to overseas destinations on special flights etc. over the past 20 or so years.
- NotPlaneJane.com An impressive collection of beautiful and rare ground adjustable and controllable hub propellers with wooden blades, dated from 1926 to 1948. The three blade Hartzell propeller is the only one known to exist. Also displayed on the website are propellers from 16 manufacturers including Everel, Maynard DiCesare, Hoover, Continental Skypower, Westinghouse Micarta, and Beechcraft.
- Pan Am Collectibles / Memorabilia This site offers collectibles and memorabilia from Pan American World Airways, which had operated from 1927 to 1991 world-wide. You can find ahstrays, timetables, pins, postcards, lighters, playing cards, and other items. In English and German.
- Pedal Car.com Sale of pedalplanes (and pedalcars), parts, and kits. Good source for collectors.
- Pilot Wings of the World Buy, sell, and trade pilot wings.
- Posters, Inc. An e-commerce site selling historical posters, prints and postcards. They specialize in items with a patriotic, military, and/or political theme, and carry memorabilia from World War I, World War II, the Korean War, the Civil War, and the 60s.
- skyforcespacepatches.com Official NASA patches from the NASA distributor.
- SR-71 Blackbird Titanium You can custom order items made from authentic parts of SR-71 Blackbirds. Dan Freeman, a retired USAF SR-71 Machinist, fabricates collectibles from the world record setting SR-71 Blackbirds: coins, rings, swizzle sticks, bracelets, money clips, key chains, ball markers, and other items.
- Transportation Hobby Collectibles Online Airline memorabilia models and collectibles: vintage and current models, books, videos, airline memorabilia, photographs, collectibles, logo T-shirts, and gifts.
- Victory Vintage Signs High quality nostalgic metal signs, clocks, and thermometers: U.S. and German military aviation and noseart, as well as others. Powdercoated images cured on heavy sheet metal, perfect for your game room, home theater, business, restaurant, bar or pub.
- Weingarten Gallery Museum quality reproductions of US aviation insignia from WWI and WWII: charms, tie tacs, and military/USAF insignia, US Wings.
- World Airline Historical Society With a mission to encourage and facilitate the preservation of memorabilia representing the world's commercial airlines through private and public collections. The Society also helps document the histories of aircraft, airports, and air carriers. Membership includes a free subscription to The Captain's Log, the Society's educational journal and other benefits.
Aerophilately and Airmail
- Aerophil - Aerophilately Home Page Aerophilatelic and commercial aviation literature, air mail covers, and air crash covers. Huge list of links to other aerophilatelic websites.
- Aerophilately on Stamp Domain Links to aerophilately organizations and resources.
- The Air Mail Society of New Zealand Members keep in touch through a monthly newsletter and regular postal auctions.
- The Airmail Takes Wing The history of airmail.
- American Air Mail Society The AAMS is the second oldest aerophilatelic society with over 1,500 members worldwide. The AAMS publishes the monthly magazine "The Airpost Journal" and the "Jack Knight Air Log," as well as the American Air Mail Catalogue, and many other aerophilatelic books.
- Metropolitan Air Post Society MAPS, is a non-profit association of aerophilatelists. They started as the Metropolitan Airmail Cover Club, MACC, in 1941, and they still collect covers as souvenirs of memorable air mail and aviation events. Over the years, they have become increasingly interested in air post history, and the development of aviation, airlines, and air mail services.
- Alex Panchenko Collectibles This Russian aerospace memorabila site includes stamps.
- Airline Spoons Spoons from around the world. Surplus cutlery available for swap.
- Airlinespoons by Diatr Showing over 800 spoons from over 300 airlines.
- Pierre Duchesne Airline Spoons Thousands of spoons from hundreds of airlines.
- Sky Spoons A good airline spoon collection. Duplicates for trade.
Airline Airsickness Bags
- Air Sickness Bag Virtual Museum Extensive image collection, links.
- Airsickness Bags A site for anybody who collects airsickness bags. Get to know other collectors, publicize upcoming collectors conventions, get information about airsickness bags.
- Bagophily A giant collection of bags: gallery, swaps, links, all with a bit of humor mixed in. This is the one to see.
- Rune's Barf Bag Collection Photos and descriptions of air sickness bags from around the world. Also links to other barfbag sites.
Airline Safety Cards
- Airtoons A parody of airline safety cards.
- All Safety Cards A collection of airline safety cards, updated regularly.
- Cabin Safety Card Alphabetical listing.
- Daniel's Safety Cards A French site with safety card collection, a trade list, links.
- Rosbif Features photographs and personal collections including a section for flight safety cards.
- Trotter's Safety Card Connection Collection, wanted, for trade.
Scripophily (scrip-af-il-ly) is the collecting of canceled old stocks and bonds. See What is Scripophily? for a good description.
- Scripophily Actual, authentic stock and bond certificates (not reproductions) sold only as collectibles. The aviation section has a very large selection. Also, a number of historic aviation annual reports.
Aviation Collectibles Shows
- Airliners International A collectibles show and convention, open to the public.
- Los Angeles Airport - LAX Airline Memorabilia Show & Sale
- Toronto Aviation & Airline Collectibles Show
- Upcoming Airline Collectible Shows From the World Airline Historical Society.