Residential Airpark Information & Services
- airparks.com A Web resource dedicated to residential airpark living with information, guidebooks, airpark listings, and web hosting for airparks.
- Airpark Homez Listings for those looking to buy or sell property at an airpark.
- Aviation Acres A service for sellers and buyers that lists U.S. residential airparks, waterfront properties for amphibs, and other properties with runway access. You can sign up for a "new listing" email alert.
- Fly In Homes.Com This website was created to provide a listing of residential airpark homes for sale. It includes many features, including links to the airparks and maps of the airpark locations.
- Living With Your Plane LWYP provides helpful information for individuals who are living on an airpark, want to live on one, or are interested in developing or expanding an airpark. LWYP produces a newsletter, annual directory, a listing of airpark covenants, conditions and restrictions, a library of floor plans for homes with integrated hangars, and a directory of Aviation Professionals. An archive of newsletter stories since 1991 is also available.
- Michelle Willer A realtor with Century 21 - Metro Alliance who lives on an airpark. See the current airpark listing.
- Pilot Home Exchange Offering pilots and aircraft owners with residential real estate a unique and affordable option to hotel rooms. Join and you can exchange an airpark home or home near an airport with another pilot.
Regional Guides to Residential Airparks
- Arizona Air Parks Airparks in and around Arizona's Phoenix Valley.
- Aviation Real Estate in Florida A buyers portal for Florida aviation real estate purchase or sale. Aircraft owner and Realtor, Brian Gonzalez will work to find and compare Florida aviation properties for retirement or investment. Seller pays all commissions.
- FloatPlaneProperties.com Aviation real estate for the floatplane pilot. Floatplane real estate listings provided by agents and individual owners throughout the United States and Canada, for pilots to buy or rent.
- Florida Airport Homes Dedicated to providing a comprehensive list of residential property for sale in airpark, airport, and aviation communities across Florida. View information on homes and airpark communities across Florida.
- Hangar Lots A comprehensive list of airparks throughout the U.S.
- Lake Lots and Homes Some of the lakefront and lake view lots listed for sale include airstrip access, and community boat docks.
- Maine Airparks Investigating the viability of an airpark in Maine.
- North Carolina Airparks A listing of properties by airplane owners and real estate brokers helping aviators find airpark or airstrip property in the Carolinas.
Residential Airpark Websites - U.S.
- Beechwood Airpark A residential airpark with a 2600 foot turf runway in North Alabama (Athens)
- Alaska Airpark Eighteen wooded lots ranging in size from 2.5 to 5 acres and surrounding a 1,750 gravel strip in the heart of Alaska's Kenai Penisula.
- WayCool Property Airpark property in Alaska and New Mexico.
- Arizona Airparks Currently concentrating on Arizona and Alaska aviation properties.
- Mogollon Airpark Located among the tall pines of the Sitgreaves National Forest in the White Mountains of Northeastern Arizona. 5000 foot paved runway, paved taxiways dedicated to airplanes only. Homes and hangars blend into the surrounding forest and countryside. Homes range from cabin getaways to million dollar estates, all with the aviator in mind. See also
Crossland Realty at Mogollon Airpark, specializing in the re-sale of lots and homes at Mogollon Airpark, and
Heber Overgaard Real Estate, which also covers the Mogollon Airpark AZ82.
- Pegasus Airpark A gated residential airpark community near Phoenix, Arizona with a 5,000 by 60 foot paved runway.
- Phoenix Regional Airport (PRA) A privately owned, public-use airport and aviation lifestyle community located 25 miles south of Phoenix, Arizona.
- Rio San Pedro Airpark A 160 acre, equestrian airpark real estate development located in Cochise County, Arizona about 60 minutes southeast of Tucson. The community features 54 custom home building sites and 60 airplane hangars/toy box pads available for reservation. San Pedro is a boutique living community offering an indoor-outdoor experience that includes spectacular views and plans to deliver top-shelf aviation and equestrian facilities to its select residents. Add pools of water, gracious sightlines, and intimate settings for those after leisure living.
- Sage Brush Trails Airpark Multiple lots for sale at this Arizona airpark.
- Stellar Airpark A residential airpark community located 18 miles Southeast of Phoenix, Arizona.
- Western Sky Airpark, LLC A 160 acre airpark development just Northwest of Salome, Arizona in the McMullen Valley. 3,500' paved runway.
- White Mountain Lakes Airpark This airpark in northern Arizona will feature a private 4,000 foot paved runway surrounded by up to 300 taxiway access homes and 150 additional hangars. Part of the White Mountain Lakes Master Planned Community, which is under development. Lots are available now.
- Country Air Estates - Little Rock A small airpark community located in central Arkansas, very close to downtown Little Rock, with two level grass runways, 10/28 2600 ft. and 18/36 3800 ft.
- Emerald Isle A private gated lakefront fly-in residential community in the Ozarks of Arkansas.
- Holley Mountain Airpark 2+ acre homesites in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas, underground utilities, 50'x4800' blacktop runway, gated entry and thriving property owners association. Also, homebase of the AR01 Chapter of the United States Pilots Association.
- The Valley Airport A private residential airpark located in Cotter, Arkansas, on the White River near Mountain Home.
- Winfield Airpark This secluded private airpark is located in the rural, picturesque Arkansas River Valley of northwestern Arkansas, and features a 2600 foot Bermuda grass runway.
- Cameron Park Airpark Homes Luxury homes and real estate within the Airpark Estates and around Cameron Park airport in northern California.
- Eagles Ranch Estates Estate sites (from 20 to 66 acres) available for discriminating of aviation and equestrian oriented lifestyles. The airport has a paved and lighted 4000 foot runway,. 30 minutes from Sacramento, California.
- Hyampom Airpark Apartments A fly in resort in northern California. Pool, tennis court, fully furnished one bedroom units, sat TV, PC's with Internet, in beautiful river valley.
- Rosamond Skypark A privately owned and operated residential skypark located in Southern California's Antelope Valley. The airport is open for public use.
- Sandy Valley Ranch Properties Kingston Ranch is located in Mesquite Valley, California - in the northern outskirts of San Bernardino County, two and 1/2 miles south of Sandy Valley, Nevada. Fly your plane right to the door of your own private ranch, the perfect place to set up your horse ranch. This location offers a unique lifestyle providing all the amenities of your own private ranch estate, as well as close proximity to Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Private 3200 foot paved and lighted runway, domestic water to each parcel, horse and motorcycle riding, plenty of room for horses and other animals on 40 acre lots, thousands of acres of pristine desert range land for riding and exploring.
- Yosemite Area Realtors Homes and hangars located on Pine Mountain Lake Airport (E45) or around the Lake.
- Goebel Homes Airpark Specialists in Colorado. See the site for availability of properties at Kelly Air Park, Erie Air Park, Parkland Estates, Brighton Van Aire Estates, Meadow Lake Estates and Silver-West Estates.
- Kelly Airpark A private residential airpark located in a rural area South of Denver and North of Colorado Springs, near Elbert, Colorado. Also located on the airpark is the Black Forest Soaring Society.
- Parkland Estates Airpark A residential airpark in Colorado located along the I-25 corridor, just 30 minutes from Denver and Boulder.
- Rocky Mountain Airpark One-of-a-kind mountain airpark homes just 15 minutes from championship golf, wold-class skiing, and the majestic beauty of Colorado with more than 300 days of sunshine each year. Zoned for equestrian use, generous home sites along two well-manicured grass strips.
- Chipola Airpark A Northwest Florida gated residential airpark community beginning construction Fall 2008.
- Costin Airpark A51 Hanger home lots, a 3000 foot grass strip, beaches close by, a bordering golf course, and a marina for boating, fishing, and sailing. At Port St. Joe, Florida.
- Country Club Properties of Spruce Creek Information and real estate listings for sale in Spruce Creek Fly-In, a private airport and golf course community in Port Orange, southwest of Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Fort Atkinson Plantation Airpark An airpark community with gated residential homes in the rural community of Day, Florida. Equestrians can purchase large tracts of land within the community. Seaplane enthusiasts will enjoy a 3000 foot man-made seaplane runway.
- Jumbolair Aviation Estates The "largest and finest" residential aviation community in America. Ocala, Florida.
- Karlhaus Realty Real estate at the world famous Spruce Creek Fly-In near Port Orange, Florida.
- Mount Royal Airpark A Florida aviation community where each lot has direct access to the airstrip.
- On Top of the World Communities, Inc. This construction and development company in Florida has property with a private flying field located within the gates of the community that is available 365 days a year. Veteran R/C pilots can perform those special aerobatic maneuvers all year long. Or, if you're ready to make your first solo, you can get some pointers from a friendly instructor.
- Ridge Landing Airpark An aviation community in Central Florida offering pilots unrestricted access to the 3000 by 60 foot paved runway.
- Sandy Creek Airpark A Northwest Florida aviation community featuring: 3,850ft L x 150ft W turf runway, runway lights and beacon for night operations, ¾ acre home sites, nearby boat ramp access into East Bay, an Architectural Control Committee, underground utilities, on-site EAA Chapter 202, 35 minutes from Panama City Beach and Mexico Beach, 20 minutes from downtown Panama City, 20 minutes from Tyndall AFB. Located two miles from EastBay, a bay-front community featuring a marina and commercial area with a small town, coastal Florida atmosphere.
- Sky Manor Estates Airport Community Exclusive one acre estate lots in Southwest Florida on 4000 ft high and dry turf runway with ramp access to the Caloosahatchee River. Gated, rural but not remote location.
- Spruce Creek Fly-in A gated residential airpark community in Northeast Florida, a few miles south of Daytona Beach, with a 4,000 foot lighted runway and GPS approach. Originally a Navy airfield during WWII, it evolved into the world's largest residential fly-in community with almost 5,000 residents, 1,300 homes and 700 hangars.
- Spruce Creek Fly In Homes View hangar homes that are currently for sale at Spruce Creek Fly-In in Port Orange, Florida.
- The Spruce Creek Journal The online newspaper of the world famous spruce Creek Fly-In Residential Airpark, home to over 1,000 pilots.
- Stirling Sotheby's International Realty Located in the Spruce Creek Fly-In Community. Local experts with global expertise.
- Wing South Airpark A community in Naples Florida with a 4400' x 100' paved and lighted runway and the ability to taxi straight to your hangar home.
- Blue Mountain Airpark A residential aviation community in NW Georgia with a grass landing strip approximately 2,700 feet long to accommodate most private aircraft. Lots are two to four acres with a commons area where community events are held, including BBQ's and fly-ins complete with music.
- Gentle Landings Airpark Roberta, Georgia [USA] This residential airpark community with a 200 x 4000 runway has home and hanger lots for sale. All lots feature complete services and utilities. FAA ID 0GA9.
- Kenwood A GA fly-in gated community 15 minutes Southwest of Madison, Georgia. Homesites are surrounded by +280 acres of protected conservation easement. Stables and paddocks for equestrian enthusiasts. Two lakes.
- Little Tobesofkee Creek Ranch An airpark located 55 miles south of Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport in Barnesville, Georgia.
- Plane Living Skypark, a Fly-In Community This 75 acre upscale community is located in Central Georgia, in beautiful Peach County. Only 8 miles from Robins Air Force Base, 10 miles from Macon Regional Airport, and 5 miles from Perry/Houston co. Airport (PXE). Build your dream home and hangar on a one acre lot with runway access.
- Spring Valley Farm Airpark Private airport located near Loganville, Georgia with 2500 foot usable grass runway.
- Whispering Pines Airpark A nearly 150 acre residential airpark located in northern Conyers, Georgia just east of Atlanta. 28 homes surround a paved and turf runway. Amenities include: 12 acres of runway - 2500'x20' paved, 2500x200' turf, convenient shopping and restaurants within 6-10 miles, downtown Atlanta 30 miles away with close interstate access, Hartsfield-Jackson Airport within 30 miles, close proximity to parks and recreation.
- Carlin Bay Property Owners Association Located in North Idaho on Lake Coeur D'Alene and nestled in the mountains with breathtaking mountain and lake views. The airstrip is identified as ID43. The community and field is located about 14 miles SSE COE (Coeur d'Alene) VOR.
- Greenleaf Air Ranch A subdivision located 8 miles west of Caldwell and approximately 20 miles from Boise Idaho, or a 5 minutes flight to Boise. There are 78 lots with Phase 1 and the fully paved and grassed flight line is 2500 feet.
- SilverWing at Sandpoint A fly-in airpark community offering exclusive hangar homes in a residential aviation community with taxiway access. In Sandpoint, Idaho, located between Schweitzer ski mountain and Lake Pend Oreille and designed for pilots and aviators. Located in a resort town offering freestanding units with aircraft storage on the ground floor and living quarters on the second level.
- Lake Aero Estates A residential airpark in northwest Indiana near metro Chicago.
- Meadow Creek Airpark A 150-homesite residential airpark 34 miles south of Chicago in Monee, Illinois with 1+ acre lots, 3400 foot paved and lighted runway. All lots have sewer, water, gas and cable.
- Timberhouse Aero Estates A fly-in community in Lafayette, Indiana, USA with 23 estate lots from 2 to 11 acres, and bordering a private airstrip and equine facility.
- Stearman Estates a one hundred-twenty acre parcel of land surrounding a 5100x75 ft paved and lighted runway with GPS Instrument approach. Homeowners have personal access to Lloyd Stearman Field (1K1), 24 hour accessible 100LL credit card fuel, full service Jet A, full service maintenance facility, discrete CTAF (123.07), rotating beacon and PAPI's.
- Horizon Lakes Airpark Located in southeast Michigan and surrounded by countless lakes, parks, golf courses, ski resorts, and shopping centers. 118 acres surrounding a 4000' X 75' asphalt runway.
- Sullivan's Harbor Springs Airpark Lots available for airpark development at the Harbor Springs Airport KMGN (formerly D87). Located only minutes from Beautiful Harbor Springs and Petoskey, Michigan.
- Torchport Airpark A residential community in Northern Michigan with 200 acres, with two turf runways, 68 homesites, and 15 commercial sites adjacent to taxiways.
- The Peninsula on Table Rock Lake Lots in a peaceful and quite Missouri country setting. 2880 foot grass runway, utilities and roads to every lot, and two community boat docks with slips available. Lake front and lake view lots available.
- Perfect Landing Airpark An outdoor sportsman's dream, just 30 minutes from Branson, Missouri. This airpark community is on a large lake offering hunting, fishing, back country, equestrian, and more. Planned: a 5000 foot paved runway, FBO/certified maintenance, fly-in restaurant, and more.
- Northeast Airpark An aviation community located in Brookhaven, NY (HWV) housing planes from Cubs to Warbirds. The airpark operates a flight school which includes training in either a Super Decathalon or Cessna 172. Aerobatic training is also an option for students at Northeast Airpark.
- Mohican Airpark Building lots at an established airstrip for your hangar, your home, or both. Located half way between Columbus and Cleveland just off of SR 3 in the rolling hills of north central Ohio.
- Sandy's Farm Residential Airpark A 13 acre development and fly-in community at Clermont County/Sporty's Airport (I69) in Cincinnati, Ohio. Sandy's Farm is a gated, fly-in community in a park-like setting. Build your dream home with hangar in the tranquil environment of a general aviation friendly airport with common green space and peaceful, wooded surroundings.
- Chandelle Estates A residential airpark in South Carolina with 60+ homesites on a 3700' paved and lighted runway.
- Hardee Airpark A residential housing and airport community located in Horry County, South Carolina, just 12 miles from the Atlantic Ocean and Myrtle Beach.
- Palmetto Air Plantation An airpark in beautiful South Carolina with wooded and non-wooded lots.
- Big South Fork Airpark A premier aviation and equestrian community in beautiful East Tennessee. The Airpark offers a 5,500 foot runway with all underground utilities adjacent to the 125,000 acre Big South Fork National Forest.
- Aero Estates Airpark A fly-in community at Lake Palestine, Texas with 1/2 acre lots, 11 acres of larger lakefront/view hangar/home sites, a 3200' x 60' grass runway, fishing and boating, seaplane facility, school, instructor and DPE available.
- Bourland Field Estates Three acre lots at this fly-in residential airpark in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Comfort Falls Aviation Estates Located in the Texas Hill Country on the famous Guadalupe River, 43 home sites with access to a 4500 foot paved runway and 2200 foot grass strip. Waterfalls, fishing, kayaking, and tubing on site. Horses allowed. Convenient 3 minutes to Comfort, 20 minutes to Fredericksburg or Kerrville, 25 minutes to shopping in NW San Antonio.
- Cross Country Estates A planned aviation company near Georgetown, Texas. The neighborhood consists of 29 properties with most close to an acre in size and several five acre properties. All properties have access to the runway via a taxiway.
- Dry Creek Airport A private residential airpark in the Houston, Texas area. About 42 homes share a grass runway with lights, rotating beacon, automatic irrigation, and soon, a GPS approach.
- Flying "T" Ranch A 50-homesite residential airpark is located north of Dallas, Texas near the small community of Westminster. Wooded and native grassland 1+ acre lots are available. 2600 foot turf runway with hard surfaced taxiways and roads.
- Heritage Airpark Texas airpark property for sale at a private airport containing 30 home sites ranging from 2 to 6 acres, all with runway access. Also, information on annual bi-planes and taildraggers fly-in at Heritage.
- Hidden Valley Airpark A 101-homesite residential airpark on 300-acres just north of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. 80+ homes, another 25+ available home sites, a paved runway and abundant open space.
- Lake Livingston Airpark Estates A residential airpark with private access to a 3,700 x 60 foot runway (overlaid with Grip Flex sealant) at Livingston (Texas) Municipal Airport. Identifier 00R (zero, zero, Romeo).
- The Landing at Blanco, Texas 25 to 30 acre fly-in ranches in the heart of the Texas Hill Country with private access to a paved 3,400' runway. This private gated ranch community has common areas that include a main club house with guest cottages for private use by owners, a swimming pool, tennis court, cabana, horse barn with 8 stalls and a lighted riding and roping arena. Runway properties available.
- Propwash Airport 16X 58 one acre lots at an exclusive residential flying community airpark, with aviation related business allowed. 3,000 foot paved and lighted runway. [17/35] This is a public use - privately owned air park that is just minutes from the Texas Motor Speedway and Dallas/Fort Worth.
- Silver Wings Fly-In Ranch Property for sale in a residential airpark near Fredericksburgh and Kerrivile, Texas.
- Tailwind Airpark A quiet country airpark located 50 minutes East of Dallas near Canton, Texas. Large one acre lots have utilities available and access to a 2600 foot paved runway.
- TxAeroSport Aerodrome An aviation getaway with a grass runway and arched-roof hangars reminiscent of the 1940's "where you can still find quality and value for your investment." Located 60 miles north of Dallas.
- Eagles Nest Airpark This Fly-in community is situated among the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley and close to shopping, restaurants, etc. Privately owned, with a public use 200 foot paved and lighted runway. All lots have paved taxiway, underground utilities, public water and sewer.
- Discovery Trail Farm Airpark Land on a little airport located less than 30 minutes by private plane from Seattle, just 20 minutes to the San Juan Islands or Victoria, British Columbia, and under one hour to Portland and the Oregon Coast. Located on The Olympic Peninsula in Washington State.
- Falcon Ridge A gated aviation community in Washington State with 84 ten acre building sites, 30 of which have access to the taxi-strip or direct to the paved runway.
- Roche Harbor Airport An aviation community with hangars at most of the homes on the North side of the field. There are no services, but a five-minute walk takes you to Roche Harbor Resort with restaurants, retail shops, and a grocery store. Located on the north end of San Juan Island, Washington.
- Afton Airpark Offering residential living, FAA granted easement to a federally funded 7025' runway, town water, town sewer, natural gas, and all utilities located on each lot. 50 miles as the eagle flies to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Separate taxi-ways and roadways (cars and airplanes never meet) with 3.4 million acres of Bridger-Teton National Forest as your play ground.
- Alpine Airpark This residential aviation community is located 35 miles from Jackson Hole in Alpine, Wyoming. Set on the banks of the Palisades Reservoir and the confluence of three trophy trout streams there are plenty of places to spend your free-time. Homes, hangars, and homesites are available.
Residential Airpark Websites - International
- Evans Head Airpark This project looks to commence construction in late 2011, and includes 70 residential airpark lots, 14 aviation related commercial lots, a 90 room motel, camping ground and a military aviation museum, adjoining one of the best holiday locations in Australia.
- Kensington Lakes Airpark A residential and business airpark being developed on 144 Hectares of land adjacent to the Bundaberg Airport in south east Queensland. It will provide the opportunity for receational flyers to live in a modern Queensland coastal city.
- Okotoks Air Ranch Estate style living at an exclusive hamlet close to the Town of Okotoks in Southern Alberta, Canada. The air ranch has a 23-acre wildlife reserve and the Crystal Ridge Golf Club is located next door.
- Paluknys Airpark The concept is to develop a professionally landscaped 70 hectare airpark 30km from Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania. The airpark is situated in foresty area surrouded by nerby lakes and rivers, 25km from Trakai. The airpark has a 1300m runway for planes and helicopters. Taxiways connect all 64 airpark plots allowing them to be reached by aircraft.
Single Airpark Properties For Sale
- Digby Annapolis Regional Airport Development Opportunity [PDF] This unique development opportunity at the Digby Annapolis Regional Airport is perched on the magnificent Bay of Fundy in Southwestern Nova Scotia, Canada. Airport land is available for residential, commercial, and mixed use with direct runway access.
- Flying T Sky Ranch A privately deeded 2700 acre ranch in the Black Hills National Forest, surrounded on three sides by government land. Licensed private airport not open to the public, underground utilities, water, very mild winters. This ranch will be divided in smaller parcels.
- North Carolina Airparks Airplane owners and real estate brokers helping you buy or sell aviation property (such as airparks and airstrips) in the Carolinas.
- Tennessee Airport TN65 Home with an FAA approved 2,400' turf airstrip 30 miles south of Nashville, Tennessee.
- Wasilla AK Homes for Sale This property has an airstrip with a 56' x 66' hangar with in-floor heat and a loft. 28' x 50' barn with gas heat and a loft. The home is on landscaped grounds with a view. This home has several features from air conditioning to granite counter tops to 3 fireplaces and a huge great room. Wasilla, Arkansas.
- WestBravo Corp. The offerings of this company include properties listed near some residential air fields, and others with access to hang gliding sites.